Terms and conditions
For me, the most important thing is that my customers are satisfied. It is therefore important that everyone who wants to use me as a photographer understands what to expect and what they are entitled to before and after ordering. That is why I make use of a clear contract that clearly states something about price, time, place, delivery and possible cancellation. As a customer, you have full and complete responsibility for ensuring that the terms and conditions have been read and understood before agreeing to photograph with me.
1. All images taken by Trekløver Media are subject to copyright law and protected according to the Copyright Act. This means that the photographer has all rights and ownership of all images.
2. The photographer can use the images in his marketing, including but not limited to: Web, portfolio, advertisements and competitions.
3. The photographer cannot use images in a way that could undermine the customer's integrity or appear offensive.
4. The photographer disclaims any responsibility for failed/lost photos.
5. It is not permitted to manipulate or edit the images in any way without further agreement with the photographer.
6. All prices include VAT.
The agreement includes the package and services that you choose to order, with the content specified under each package, at the price listed. All prices include VAT. Accommodation and travel expenses are not included in the price, unless otherwise agreed.
Together with the photographer, you can agree on approx. delivery time of the images. The delivery time will vary from assignment to assignment.
The agreement comes into force when the customer and the photographer have agreed on the photography via email or other communication.
A deposit of 25% of the total sum secures the date of the photo shoot. This is not refundable (in the event of, for example, cancellation of a wedding or change of date).
Weddings are invoiced when the images are delivered digitally, and are due within 7 days.